Sunday, March 8, 2009

Administrator Panel

We had the pleasure of Steve Chambless coming to speak to us and answering questions about his experiences in the education system. Steve has been working in the education system for 41 years and has done everything from teaching in a classroom to being the superintendent of schools. I though hearing his history was really awesome because not only has he been everywhere on the chain of command but he's done so in multiple states. I thought it was really interesting that he did some work in the school district near my home back when it was a nothing town years ago. The schools he was in are nowhere near what they used to be and hearing what it was like while he was there was just so interesting. I can only hope I can have such a great amount to share years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment