Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Resumes...Cover Letters...and Interviews

Tuesday night at the LSEA meeting Clark Goltz came to speak to education students about their resumes and cover letters as well as preform a mock interview. I thought the information he shared was very beneficial. Until his presentation I didn't have a clue as to what to include in my resume, and I thought it was really great that he had some examples to share. I thought it was helpful to be able to visually see how you can set up your resume. With the amount of experience Clark has he was able to share with us what a principal would be looking for. This was also why it was great that he preformed a mock interview with one of the board members, because it gave people the opportunity to see what would be good to say and what would be better to say as well as what to avoid. He made a point to stop in between each question and answer to give and receive input which I felt benefited everyone who was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment