Monday, April 6, 2009

Chalk and Wire


I have had my chalk and wire account for awhile already because I took 221 and 222 but I feel that for everyone else its a little frightening for them because while in 220 and 222 both gave opportunity to learn how to use the program but only in 222 did I actually learn to write rationales. I have noticed this especially this semester with peers who do not even have the slightest clue as to where to start...without explanation how can anyone know what to write. I feel that I wouldn't have been able to do my rationales in 221 without the prior experience i got with my opportunities in 222. I feel like this is something that should be put into consideration.
Other than that I really think chalk and wire is a great program and I'm glad I have the opportunity to put my portfolio together via online verses a paper file.

No comments:

Post a Comment